- Chantal's Enameled Cast Iron Collection is produced using the most advanced techniques available today. Sand-Cast molds skillfully form each piece ensuring consistent thickness and shape. The result is a perfectly molded piece of cast iron with exceptional heat retention. Three coatings of top-grade enamel are applied to the interior and exterior of each piece. Enamel provides depth of color and is the healthiest cooking surface possible. Enameled Cast Iron will cook similarly to traditional cast iron but it will not have to be seasoned before use and cleanup has never been easier! NEW COLOR celebrating 50th Anniversary! Marigold!
Introducing our new Cast Iron Skillet! NO SEASONING NEEDED!!
Our factory has produced high quality cast-iron cookware for over 40 years!
Chantal’s Enameled Cast Iron Collection is produced using the most advanced techniques available. This skillet is versatile and is built for lifelong use. Ideal for searing steaks, pan-frying chops, roasting veggies, baking breads, and more. It also works perfectly with our new Chicken Picatta recipe. The 10 inch lid for our 5 quart Dutch Oven will fit on this pan too!
- Crafted with Sand-Cast molds which ensure consistent thickness and shape
- Even heat while cooking
- Healthy, high quality enamel coating is scratch resistant
- Natural enamel cooking surface will not react with or alter the taste food
- Easy to clean surface
- Hand wash
- Performs on Magnetic Induction and all other cooktops