Which class is right for you?
The Graham & Burns Cooking School offers an exciting variety of cuisine and technique classes in a fun and relaxed environment at our downtown Wooster store location. We are thrilled to share our passion for cooking real food bursting with authentic flavor!
Develop a new skill | Expand your taste bud horizons | Just have fun
Our classes offer an interactive experience for all ages!
What to expect:
- Tastings of all prepared recipes - you won't leave hungry!
- All recipes for your use and sharing
- Classes focus on specific culinary points in a relaxed environment
- Most classes are demonstration format with optional interaction for skill development (unless noted for hands-on)
- 10% discount on in-store merchandise on day of course
Note: Photography may be taken by Graham & Burns Cooking School during class and used for advertising/social media purposes.
Lisa and Chris Struzik, Owners of Graham & Burns, are life-long passionate foodies. They built their culinary knowledge and skills in the kitchen alongside generations of family cooks and at culinary programs across the country.
Bobbie Randall: Bobbie is a registered, licensed dietitian and certified diabetes education and care specialist. She has been a syndicated nutrition columnist for 20 years. Kitchen-table nutrition education is her specialty and her passion. Teaching while cooking is her favorite event.
Matt Allen: Matt has spent nearly 4 decades working in the foodservice and consumer packaged foods. He shares his joy of cooking and baking in his blog "Old Guy In The Kitchen". While not classically trained in the culinary arts, he has spent years working in commercial kitchens and experimenting with flavors and textures in his cooking for family and friends. He has a hands-on, anybody can do it approach to cooking and teaching.
Additional local chefs will be introduced as classes are scheduled.
Class Venue: Indoor
Classes are held within the Graham & Burns retail location. Street parking in the front. Students will be seated at tables for the duration of the class. No assigned seating. Students will be encouraged to participate and interact as noted in the class description (Demonstration; Interactive; Hands-on).
What can/can't I bring/wear to the event?
Please wear close-toed shoes and tie back long hair if you would like to participate in food preparation. You are welcome to bring a phone or camera. No pets allowed.
Should I eat a snack before class?
You will sample the recipes throughout class. Please see class description for specific offering.
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
Yes. All participants must be 18+ years old, unless otherwise noted in the specific class detail.
How can I contact you with any questions?
Via email at email@example.com or via phone at 330-804-0400
Is my registration refundable or transferable?
- Registration is refundable or transferable to another class up to 7 days before an event.
- Registration is transferable to another participant for the same class at any time.
- Within 7 days of the event, no refund or transfer will be available (due to product purchase and prep).
- In the unlikely event that a cooking class is cancelled/rescheduled, the purchaser will be given the choice of a credit toward another class or a refund.
How do you handle allergies or dietary restrictions?
We are not an allergy-free environment and are therefore not able to accommodate all special requests. However, please contact us by email/phone at least 5 days prior to class so that we may best serve you for an enjoyable experience.