Introducing our new and improved Cast Iron Dutch Oven! NO SEASONING NEEDED!!
Our factory has produced high quality cast-iron cookware for over 40 years!
Chantal’s Enameled Cast Iron Collection is produced using the most advanced techniques available. Sand-Cast molds skillfully form each piece ensuring consistent thickness and shape. The result is a perfectly molded piece of cast iron with exceptional heat retention.
Top-grade enamel is applied to the interior and exterior of each piece. Enamel provides depth of color and is the healthiest cooking surface possible. Enamel is essentially a glass coating that will not leach metals into food and will not react with or alter flavors in your dish. The heavy cast lid keeps steam and condensation inside thus keeping all the flavor and nutrients in your food. Enameled cast iron will cook similarly to traditional cast iron but it will not have to be seasoned before use and cleanup has never been easier!
This 3 quart Dutch Oven is perfect for slow cooking meats, sauces, or try one of our recipes: Southwest Corn Chowder or Classic Irish Stew! This size will serve a family of 4 and you’ll still have leftovers for the next day!
- Crafted with Sand-Cast molds which ensure consistent thickness and shape
- Even heat while cooking
- Healthy, high quality enamel coating is scratch resistant
- Natural enamel cooking surface will not react with or alter the taste food
- Easy to clean surface
- Hand wash
- Stylish, heavy lid to keep the moisture in and is oven safe
- Performs on Magnetic Induction and all other cooktops