The sweet peaches and crushed chile flakes make a perfect sweet and fiery flavor that is sure to hold your attention.
Elevate any cheese ball recipe, use as a quick and easy baste for roasted poultry, or add a dollop to your hot tea. Great to pair with the fruity and lightly nutty flavors of Prairie Breeze Cheddar or a young aged Gouda.
How we use it:
- Paired with Prairie Breeze or a young Gouda
- For a sweet and spicy waffle
- Blended into ice cream or smoothies
- As a topper for cream cheese or a delicious cheese ball
- Made into a compound butter for biscuits and muffins
- As an accompaniment for salmon, swordfish or roasted pork loin
- Unique and flavorful thumb print cookies
INGREDIENTSPeaches (peaches, ascorbic acid), cane sugar, water, orange peel, pectin, crushed red pepper, citric acid, monocalcium phosphate monohydrate (leavening agent).
Serv size: 1 Tablespoon (18mg), Servings: About 7, Amount Per Serving: Calories 30, Total Fat 0g (0% DV), Sat. Fat 0g (0% DV), Trans. Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 0mg (0% DV), Total Carb. 8g (3% DV), Dietary Fiber 0g (0% DV), Sugars 8g (Includes 7g Added Sugars, 14% DV), Protein 0g, Vitamin A (0% DV), Vitamin C (0% DV), Calcium 2mg (0% DV), Iron (0% DV), Potassium 19mg (0% DV). Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.