Gorgeous deep purple beet puree paired with tangy horseradish with a light sweet finish. The rich, earthy flavor of quality beets combined with the spicy sharpness of horseradish will make this blend a favorite with any spicy food lover looking for a challenge.
How we use it:
- Paired with a strong cheese like Cave aged Gruyere, Comte, or Karst
- As a substitute for cocktail sauce with shrimp
- Blended with sour cream for a unique veggie dip
- Mixed with mayonnaise for a fantastic aioli
- As a spread for grilled cheese or a topper for a juicy burger
- An ingredient in tangy, homemade salad dressing
- To amp up vegetable lasagna (just layer it with the sauce!)
INGREDIENTSRed Beet Puree, Horseradish (Horseradish root, distilled vinegar, salt), cane sugar, water, red wine, vinegar, tapioca starch, onion powder, sea salt, mustard oil
Serv size: 1 Tablespoon (16g), Servings: About 8, Amount Per Serving: Calories 15, Total Fat 0g (0% DV), Sat. Fat 0g (0% DV), Trans. Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 65mg (3% DV), Total Carb. 3g (1% DV), Dietary Fiber 0g (0% DV), Sugars 2g (Includes 2g Added Sugars, 4% DV), Protein 0g, Vitamin A (0% DV), Vitamin C (0% DV), Calcium 4mg (0% DV), Iron (0% DV), Potassium 36mg (0% DV). Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.